This Sacraments are given together to the students of 4th grade or 8 years of old child. They are formed in the third standard and in the fourth too. Sunday school is compulsory for the child. They need to register on April 1st in the church office and attend the small course that begins in the third week of that month. Parents are called for three meetings and given a letter each to know their responsibility that they have to fulfill. Parents have to teach them all prayers in Marathi or English. Confession of parents is also compulsory with their child.
7 years completed or candidate should be in standard IV
Marathi and English (Two separate groups)
- 100% attendance needed
- classes + projects
- 3 meetings of parents will be held One at the beginning, second in October and third in December - compulsory for all parents
- Obligatory for God parents
- Their presence for first meeting will be appreciated
2nd Sunday in December
- Communion book and prayer card needed
- Rosary, candle and Scapular will be given at the end
- No private communion encouraged.
- No individual photographer allowed during the service.
- Each candidate will be given a photograph free of charge.
- No excuse considered for absentees.