- Palle parish has an association of women that meet once a month in the church to pray and decide the plan of action.
- They have a voluntary collection when they meet and use that money for the good of the parish and for their picnics and entertainment.
- There are over 300 elderly women that are members and they come together for their issues and concerns.
- They would go to meet the women from their zones that are sick or they attend the funeral of their members.
- They have meetings and collections on Saturdays after the 7.00 a.m. Mass.
- They celebrate their feast of Mary Immaculate on 8th of December and associated with the women federation of the diocese of Vasai.
- They are unable to carry any activity for the church as they are not used to it.
- Since they are large in numbers they have leaders from each zone that form themselves as Promoters.