- We have a reconciliation team of five people that work with Fr. Tony Correa and help families reconcile when there are neighbourhood concerns.
- Instead of going to the court for minor issues they prefer to come to the parish and settle quarrels among themselves with the help of a priests and his team.
- There is a team decision. Secondly people have more faith in the priests than the court.
- They know it is fast and free.
- It does not consume time and does not cost anything.
- The committee also goes on the spot to study the situation and then meets at the church for decision and reconcile.
- Issues concerning two different parties, two neighbours or even between a couple or between brothers and sisters do come to the committee to resolve their issues.