- The Marathi and English Charismatic groups in this parish are blooming and spreading the message that prayer is healing and then we are directly linked with the divine.
- They meet twice a week one with the common people for prayer and the second the leaders meet for the intercessory prayer.
- “Come and rest a while” said Jesus.
- We all need to come out of our busy schedule and rest in God because He has said, “All you who are heavily burdened come to me and I will give you rest.”
- Our people have learned to praise God at all times.
- They pray for all in the parish. The English group meets in the hall on Tuesday and the Marathi group meets on Thursday at 7.00 p.m.
- The Marathi group also meets on the first Friday of the month between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.